Sunday 23 February 2014

Taj Aloe Vera Drinks REVIEW

I was offered the opportunity to try out some Aloe Vera drinks from Taj Foods the other week - how exotic! I've never tried Aloe Vera before, but I know it can have wonderful rejuvenation benefits so I was very keen to try some.


 I was kindly sent both Original and Strawberry flavours, and both were immediately placed in my fridge ready to be drunk chilled.



The original flavour is very refreshing and tasted slightly floral & sweet. The strawberry was even more delicious - sweet, refreshing, with a vibrant strawberry flavour. This tasted more amazing when mixed with a fizzy lemonade - very summery!

Here is my mix of Aloe Vera strawberry with lemonade! 

My only little issue (which is personal taste) is that both drinks had pulp. I hate pulp in my orange juice too, so it would be great to have a pulp-free alternative!


Please note that these Aloe Vera drinks are not suitable if pregnant, lactating or for children under 3 years old.

You can also find Taj Foods on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment