Wednesday 5 February 2014

One Stop Craft Shop REVIEW (Part 2)

As promised, here is part two of our review of One Stop Craft Shop.
Part One can be viewed here

Back in December, I received a selection of scrapbooking items from One Stop Craft Shop, and as I'm organising my dear friend Jess' baby shower soon, I'm using them to create a memory book for her!

I bought this book from a local shop


And these are the items I kindly received from the One Stop Craft Shop






Let the crafting begin....


I used one of the die-cuts in yellow to create a title page, using a Sharpie to write, and double-sided tape to stick down 

I cut up one sheet of the spotted paper, and these became titles on separate pages, such as "Guess the Weight" and "Name Suggestions" 

I printed out a copy of the scan photo, and stuck it down with double-sided tape, then as a final flourish, used the patterned craft tape on each corner. As the mum-to-be is keeping the gender a secret, using both the pink and blue taped worked very nicely! 

After the baby shower, I shall print out the best photos, and again, stick them in this scrap-book, decorating them with the pattered craft tape and the pastel ribbon. I will then present this gorgeous memento to Jess after the birth of her baby!

Thank you One Stop Craft Shop for this opportunity! Tristan and Scarlett are still designing their own puzzles, and those glitter glue tubes are a big hit when we do arts'n'crafts on at-home playdates!

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment