Sunday 26 January 2014

Superdrug Haul!

I did a mini-online shop at Superdrug! Here is what I grabbed!

The shampoo was on sale at £5
The 3-Minute Miracle was £3
The conditioner was £3 

This mascara RRP is £7.99, but
it was part of a Maybelline buy one, get one half price deal! 
And it included a free gift....see below 

This is a new product and I've been seeing the advertising campaign for a few weeks now.
I need a new volume mascara for the wedding in May, so decided to give it a try! 
£5.99 

 I needed a neutral lip liner, so as part of the Maybelline buy one, get one half price deal, 
I went with this product in Sweet Pink
£3.99, but paid only 50%

This was free when you purchased the Maybelline The Rocket mascara! 
(Cannot be bought separately) 

These Colour Tattoo gel eye shadows are raved about by 
various beauty gurus on YouTube, and again, bought them as 
part of the Maybelline buy one, get one half price deal! 
Retails at £4.99 each

I have recently completed an Avon order too.....so keep an eye for a Avon haul in the next week or two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment