Sunday 22 December 2013

Thomas & Friends Amazing ABC Book REVIEW

Another little review opportunity for Tristan - this time a hard-back copy of Thomas & Friends Amazing ABC book

Here is Tristan who is very excited to have a new book for his bedtime reading! 

The front cover 

And the back cover 

Tristan and Scarlett snuggling up with Daddy to read the Thomas & Friends Amazing ABC book together

This book has plenty of interactive sections, including the letter C for "Call" where you can pick up a cardboard telephone receiver!  

Scarlett was loving this book, and she was very keen to point out various colourful pictures of the trains and say "choo-choo"

 Another interactive section of the Thomas & Friends Amazing ABC book. This time the letter W, where you spin the wheel for different W words! 

This is a really lovely book - very colourful with lots of interactive sections to really engage both Tristan and Scarlett.It's great that although Tristan sees it as a fun book, it's discreetly educational, and when either myself or Daddy read it to him, we can practice phonics too. This book is a wonderful asset to our home library! 

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment