Saturday 16 November 2013

Bonmarché Festive Reindeer T-shirt REVIEW

Bonmarche are already in the festive spirit and have in their "New In" range, a Festive Reindeer t-shirt which I was lucky enough to receive to review!


And how fabulous does it look! It's a beautifully soft grey cotton t-shirt (72% cotton, 28% polyester), with a printed reindeer. And for that extra pizzazz, the reindeer's antlers have sparkly baubles printed on! The silver baubles are silver glitter, and the red baubles are rows of red studs. 



I adore 3/4 length sleeves (as a busy mum of 2, I'm constantly rolling up my sleeves when dealing with the various daily chores: washing up, bathing the children, helping with arts'n'crafts, baking, cooking dinner etc). 


The length is great too - as a curvy size 16, I tend to need that little bit of extra length, and this t-shirt works perfectly for a casual look with a pair of skinny jeans and grey knitted UGG boots. 


This t-shirt could easily be dressed up for a Christmas party by tucking it into a burgundy velvet skater skirt, black tights and black wedge shoes, for example! Or with black sparkly shorts, black leggings and booties.

Scarlett joins me in the photo-shoot fun! 

For my many American and German readers **hello**, Bonmarche do deliver outside the UK! Please see their 'delivery & returns' page on their website for further details. You can even change the currency whilst shopping via their website into Euro (€) and US dollars ($) to make shopping even easier (although it does state you will be charged in GBP (£), so please double check all the T&Cs). 

I cannot wait for December to begin so we can start our Family Howe Christmas festivities! 

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment