Tristan & Scarlett were pleased to be asked to try the baby range of Sebamed products: baby bubble bath, children's shampoo, baby wash, and baby lotion.
Sebamed is a new brand to our family, but we were keen to try it as it's designed for delicate skin. We've never had any issues with Tristan's skin, but Scarlett has dry flaky skin on her feet and lower legs, plus sometimes gets a mild case of red irritation behind her knees.
Their information leaflet says that Sebamed's baby range protects baby skin:
1) Formulations adjusted to pH 5.5 of healthy skin
2) Recommended for extremely sensitive or dry skin
3) Dermatologically and clinically tested
4) 100% soap free
5) Free from parabens
6) Free from nitro-musk compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxan.
The bubble bath, even when used sparingly as instructed, gives an amazing amount of bubbles (which all kids love), and smells clean. It's not a soapy nor a fragranced smell, it simply smells clean, which I love.
The tiniest squirt of the shampoo gives a good lather on the hair & scalp, and has a 'no-tears formula' which is perfect for a wriggly Scarlett.
Both Tristan and Scarlett have their own personalised bath flannels, and they both enjoy washing themselves with the baby wash (with Scarlett having a little help from mummy).
Once out of the bath, and warm & dry, we used the baby lotion on Scarlett, making sure we concentrate on her feet, lower legs and behind her knees.
All the above products can be used from birth too!
We've been trialling Sebamed at every bath time for the past fortnight, and Scarlett's dry skin and behind the knees irration hasn't made any appearance, so I'm highly impressed. I found all four of the products to be excellent, but it's their baby wash and baby lotion products I would be highly tempted to purchase in the future for Scarlett.
As well as their Baby range, they also have the following ranges:
1) Clear Face
2) Hair Care
3) Classic Cleansing
4) Feminine Care
Their UK website: http://www.sebamedskincare.co.uk/
* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on email@example.com to discuss*