Thursday 8 August 2013

Avon Haul

I treated myself to the following:
Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-in Treatment
This is great to help nourish my hair - one pump applied the the very ends of my hair after every hair-wash but before blow-drying. Easy peasy. After dying my hair, I use three pumps all over for a deep conditioning treatment.
Solutions Truly Radiant Vibes Brightening Eye Roller
I'm rapidly approaching the big 3-0, and I feel I need to concentrate a little on my eye area so will be giving this eye roller a try. On first use it's cooling & refreshing....fingers crossed for future results!
Clearskin Professional Liquid Extraction Strip
A liquid version of those nose pore strips......eek!
Brow definer in Blonde
Eye liner in Saturn Grey
Eye liner in Cosmic Brown
Supershock gel eye-liner in Shimmering Sapphire
Eye-liner brush
Teasing/back-combing brush
Back-combing my hair with a comb doesn't seem to work well with my hair, so going to try this brush instead
The swatches on the back of my hand: Cosmic Brown, Saturn Grey, Blonde, Shimmering Sapphire


No comments:

Post a Comment