Friday 24 May 2013

Freebie! Chanel mascara sample

Yet again, the folks over at the Money Saving Experts found out about a fabulous freebie! This time it was Chanel that were giving out free samples of their Le Volume De Chanel mascara, and mine just arrived!

In a lovely secure black box, I've received a 3g tube of the mascara in noir (black), and it even has a mirrored piece of card in the box (hence Miss S's face in the photo).

The full-size 6g mascara retails at approx £24, and also comes in bleu (blue) and prune (purple). So, my little 3g sample is worth £12!

Thank you Chanel. This is my first Chanel piece of make-up so I'm looking forward to trying it out - and I'll blog the results comparing it to my current Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh good find! I really must remember to check that freebies board. I LOVE freebies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame I missed this one! My mascara, is a bit dry now!

    I honestly can not believe that people would pay that price for a mascara though!

    Let me know how you get on with it.

    Thank you for joining the Weekend Blog Hop

    Hope you can join us again on Saturday

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete