Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Blooddonating

Ooo, after donating blood last month I have just received my official donor card through the post!

I'm an A+ blood type, and according to the leaflet around a third of the population is A+, which means the demand for my blood is always high!

Karma goodness is soaring high! :D  And I already have my next appointment booked.

Please, if you can help, go to blood.co.uk to register as a blood donor and find your nearest donating session.

96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don’t leave it to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment