Wednesday 24 April 2013

Little Monkeys

Yesterday, we enjoyed a stroll along the Chipping Sodbury High Street, and popped into Little Monkeys - a family-run independant shop selling beautiful baby/toddler clothes, toys and accessories.

I was lucky enough to be given a £10 voucher as a generous thank you for supporting the shop and singing its praises to my mummy friends.

With my Granddads 80th birthday celebration coming up, I was on the look-out for a cute dress for Scarlett to wear. And I found THE perfect dress....a stunning reversable pinafore dress. One side is pink with roses, the other side is blue with roses. Perfect for summer and two dresses in one! What do you think?

If local, please pop in. Theresa and Melissa are so welcoming and friendly. If not local, they are online: http://www.littlemonkeysbabywear.com/

They are also on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment