Saturday 6 April 2013

Avon goodies

I treated myself to a few Avon goodies last week.....courtesy of my fabulous Avon lady Kirstie
If you are in South Gloucestershire, check her Avon page out here
http://www.ukavreps.com/

Colour Trend nail enamel in Violet Breeze (although box says Very Violet)
I shall do myself a DIY manicure sometime this weekend with this beautiful colour, and show you the process and results on the next blog post. Watch this space.....
£2.50

Advance Techniques 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan oil leave-in treatment
I've only used this once so far as I naturally have oily hair so reluctant to add more oil! I applied it to the ends of my clean towel-dried hair, and it left the ends of my hair nice and soft after blow-drying! I've never really used any hair treatments (of course shampoo and conditioner, and sometimes Queen for a Day volume spray or Kerastase heat protection cream on rare occassions) but this is a lovely weekly hair treatment that I can easily squeeze into my busy mummy-of-two routine!
£3.75

Solutions Youth Minerals youth enhancing facial treatment
This is a night-time serum you apply before your usual night cream/moisturiser, and even though it's only been a few days of using it, my skin is gorgeously glowing by the morning! I love the little pipette you use to dispense the serum - "I do science, me!!!" Heehee.
£3.00


No comments:

Post a Comment