Monday 7 January 2013

The Play Farm soft play in Caldicot

Earlier this month, I took the kiddies to a new soft play in Caldicot. Well, I say new.......it has taken over the previous premises of Scallywags soft play, including their play equipment, table & chairs, staff, etc, so it's a near duplicate but, there seems to be a better atmosphere.
Scarlett enjoyed crawling along the spotlessly clean flood chasing a stray ball from one of the two ballpits, and once Tristan overcame his initial shyness, loved the ride along tractors and running around hand-in-hand with his best buddy.
The price was fantastic too, as Scarlett and myself were free, so only £2.75 for Tristan.
Although not seen or tasted myself, the rumour is the pizza is delicious (and reasonably priced)......that'll be my lunch next time we visit.
Will definately be visiting again, especially as I'm the owner of one of their Loyalty Cards *enjoy nine visits, get your tenth free*.
One minor point is that their car park isnt huge, but as it's in the middle of an Industrial Estate, you can park on the road. But I would only expect this on a busy rainy weekend :)
Enjoy

http://www.playfarm.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/pfcaldicot

No comments:

Post a Comment