Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year's! Sorry I haven't been around for a little while - been busy with hubby at home!

Every year I vow to lose weight but fail, but this year I will be monitoring my progress on this blog! Eek! Any hints and tips for success? Will do my first weigh-in (on the fabulous Wii Fit Plus) momentarily.....

I have some lovely Christmassy photos to share with you!


Here is the Gingerbread House we made as a family on Christmas Eve morning


And here is the remnants of the goose we had for Christmas Eve dinner (mmm, with the goose fat ready for the roast potatoes for Christmas Day).


And our Boxing Day buffet, with homemade sausage rolls, pesto puffs, and pizza rolls. Scoff scoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment