Friday 3 December 2010

It's the start of the weekend!

Happy Friday Everyone!



What does everyone have planned for the weekend? I think we're going to have a family day trip, and then scout out the bargains and traditional Bavarian goodies at the Munich Christmas Markets! Oh, and I must try and read more of Cecilia Ahern's new book "The Book of Tomorrow" for my book club!



I am really looking forward to this year's Christmas Markets! They are such a big thing in Bavaria, and very touristy, but the stalls are full of traditional items, such as handcrafted wooden ornaments, one-of-a-kind baubles, hand painted nutcrackers, ceramic little light-up houses....and the food! Mmmm! Bavarian sausages, beer, and hot glühwein (the German equivilent of mulled wine) - all perfect snackage for a snowy day.



Just noticed that the newest Disney movie, the Princess and the Frog, is on Disney Cinemagic next Sunday (12th December). I wasn't able to watch it in the cinema, so I'll be on the sofa, snuggled in my favourite blanket, with Tristan next to me (he's like my personal readiator, heehee) to watch! Add it to your diaries! :-)

Namasté xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment